BLI-DES® SurfaceDisinfection for household and industry
The innovative surface disinfection for all areas, surfaces and objects. Safe disinfection without further risk to you.
An especially high level of disinfection is the precondition in the food sector but also in the health care and everywhere lot of people go in and out. Here one would like to refrain from using chemical disinfectants. Each works manager, food technologist has the opinion that with the high standard of hygiene measures a use of chemical and alcohol-containing disinfectant is unavoidable.
Now for the first time Blidor AG brings with BLI-DES® SurfaceDisinfection a disinfectant onto the market which is based on natural and nature-identical ingredients. BLI-DES® SurfaceDisinfection is used for interim and final disinfection of various surfaces in the food sector, industry, household and in public institutions.
For pre-cleaning (reduction of biofilm and nucleic acid) BLI-DES® AcidicCleanser can be used.
- bactericidal (incl. MRSA)
- yeasticidal (c.albicans)
- virucidal “high level”
- Adeno-, Noro- and Rotavirus
- Surface and object disinfectant without alcohols
- Good disinfection and cleaning efficiency
- Free of
- quaternary ammonium compounds (quats)
- dermatologically tested – „very good“
- unobjectionable according to food law
Disinfection of all kind of surfaces in homes, therapy centres, public transport, public institutions, nurseries, retirement homes, surgeries, schools, public bathes, production sites of food industry, chees dairies, slaughterhouses, bakeries, cold storage rooms, gastronomy, canteens etc.
- Surface disinfection
- Spray disinfection
- Wipe disinfection
- Immersion disinfection
Use biocides safely. Before use read label and product information.
- Prof. Dr. med. H.-P. Werner, HygCen Germany GmbH, Schwerin
- Dipl.-Biol. T. Koburger, Hygiene Nord GmbH, Greifswald
- Dr. med. Werner Voss, Dermatest GmbH, Münster
- Dr. Ralph Derra, ISEGA Forschungs- und Untersuchungs-Gesellschaft mbH, Aschaffenburg
BAG listed and registered as biocide product in the actual VAH disinfectant list of BAuA (Bundesanstalt für Arbeitsschutz und Arbeitsmedizin, DE) N-57302 as well as at BAG (Bundesamt für Gesundheit, CH) CHZN3675.