BLI-DES® SurfaceDisinfection MED for surgeries, hospitals, retirement and nursing homes, therapy centres, etc.
The innovative surface disinfection for all areas, surfaces and objects. Safe disinfection without further risk to you.
An especially high level of disinfection is the precondition in surgeries, care facilities, hospitals, therapy centres and everywhere lot of people go in and out. Here one would like to refrain from using chemical disinfectants. Each (hospital)hygienist, each practice assistance, each nurse and doctor knows that with the high standard of hygiene measures a use of chemical and alcohol-containing disinfectant is unavoidable.
Now for the first time Blidor AG brings with BLI-DES® SurfaceDisinfection MED a disinfectant onto the market which is based on natural and nature-identical ingredients. BLI-DES® SurfaceDisinfection MED is used for interim and final disinfection of various surfaces in food sectors, health care and in public institutions.
For pre-cleaning (reduction of biofilm and nucleic acid) BLI-DES® AcidicCleanser can be used.
- bactericidal (incl. MRSA)
- yeasticidal (c.albicans)
- virucidal (incl. HBV, HIV, HCV)
- Adeno-, Noro- and Rotavirus
- Surface and object disinfectant without alcohols
- Good disinfection and cleaning efficiency
- Free of
- quaternary ammonium compounds (quats)
- dermatologically tested – „very good“
- unobjectionable according to food law
Disinfection of all kind of surfaces in homes, therapy centres, nurseries, retirement homes, surgeries, canteens etc.
- Surface disinfection
- Spray disinfection
- Wipe disinfection
- Immersion disinfection
Use medical products safely. Before use read label and product information.
- Dr. med. H.-P. Werner, HygCen Germany GmbH, Schwerin
- Dipl.-Biol. T. Koburger, Hygiene Nord GmbH, Greifswald
- Dr. med. Werner Voss, Dermatest GmbH, Münster
- Dr. Ralph Derra, ISEGA Forschungs- und Untersuchungs-Gesellschaft mbH, Aschaffenburg
- BAG listed and in the actual VAH list of disinfectants.
- Admitted as medical product class IIa for disinfection of non-invasive medical objects, CE0481