The innovative hand disinfection without further risk to you. Hand hygiene is an important fact in daily life and relevant for prevention of nosocomial infection and for hygiene prophylaxis.
BLI-HD20® HandDisinfection is a skin friendly, highly effective hand disinfectant for hygiene prophylaxis in the contaminated private areas or institutional facilities such as medical practices, hospitals and care centres but also in industry where hand hygiene plays more and more an increasing role.
- bactericidal (incl. MRSA)
- yeasticidal (c.albicans)
- virucidal (incl. HBV, HIV, HCV)
- Adeno-, Noro- and Rotavirus
- Free of
- quaternary ammonium compounds (QAC)
- dermatologically tested – „very good“
- Due to the very low content of alcohol no declaration, no storage or transport restrictions
Hand-Disinfection in homes, therapy centres, public transport, public institutions, nurseries, retirement homes, hosptials, dental offices, medical practice, schools, public bathes, production sites of food industry, chees dairies, slaughterhouses, bakeries, cold storage rooms, gastronomy, canteens, etc.
Moisten hands completely, spread and rub (RKI guideline)
- Dipl.-Biol. T. Koburger, Hygiene Nord GmbH, Greifswald
- Dr. Jochen Steinmann, Dr. Brill & Partner GmbH, Bremen
- Dr. med. Werner Voss, Dermatest GmbH, Münster
BAG listed. Registered as biocide product at BAuA (Bundesanstalt für Arbeitsschutz und Arbeitsmedizin, DE) N-58802 as well as at BAG (Bundesamt für Gesundheit, CH) CHZN3953.